Online Tutoring from Fleet Tutors – Guest Post
Looking for a way to extend learning beyond the classroom?
Using tutors can be a cost effective way of providing 1:1 support for pupils – and the use of communication technology to support the delivery of these sessions makes perfect sense. For some it makes more sense than time in the library, or revision.
Fleet tutors is one of a growing number of companies who offer a Live OnlineTutoring service delivered by experienced and qualified UK- based tutors. You can contact them on twitter here : @fleettutors
Making use of the internet and communication software such as Skype, the service connects the tutor and the student directly. Linking video, interactive whiteboards and voice, tutors and students are able to interact in a natural and engaging manner. The tutors have established track records of raising standards and work with students throughout the world. The flexibility of the service means that parents and teachers can use tutors with a wide variety of subjects and out of the usual school system.
They have already helped hundreds of thousands of pupils.
Why use Fleet Tutors?
- It’s Effective. As effective as face-to-face tuition.
- It’s Convenient. Student can access their tutor and have lessons anywhere.
- It’s Flexible. The time is used according to the students’ needs and wherever the student happens to be – home, school, university, or travelling.
- It’s Simple. All you need is a broadband connection and a webcam (ideal).
- It’s Safe. Live online tutors are CRB checked, interviewed and trained.
- It’s Fun. Many young people prefer live online tuition (to Face-to-Face) due to their life-long familiarity with computers.
It’s a great way to boost confidence for pupils, prepare for exams or support a specific subject. Please take a look here to find out more.